- State and Federal Corporate Taxes
- Federal Income Taxes
- State Income Taxes
- Payroll Taxes (IRS and State)
- IRS Audits, Liens & Levies
I know you have heard the commercials about “tax resolution” on the radio and on TV. Do those promises seem outlandish and unbelievable? The old adage of you get what you pay for and if it sounds too good to be true apply to many of those tax helpers. I am attorney with several years of experience helping business and individual taxpayers at the IRS and State level:
Obtain “Innocent Spouse Relief” where an unknowing divorced spouse is saddled with the tax debt of their “ex” and they should not be.
Provide relief through an Offer in Compromise where a taxpayer can pay less than they actually owe:
- While I have achieved results such as where a taxpayer paid $27,000 on a nearly $450,000 tax debt, those results are very atypical – remember “too good to be true!”
- I can advise you about whether an Offer in Compromise is actually something you are a candidate for and be up front if you are not!
For business owners facing the 100% Trust Fund Penalty for payroll taxes and similar state trust fund taxes provide relief and a barrier between the collectors and you.
Represent you if you are audited or have received a Notice of Deficiency that requires attorney representation before the U.S. Tax Court or other federal courts.
Tax resolution can be a difficult and drawn-out process. There are no quick fixes but paying a huge up-front fee to one of those companies that mostly uses non-lawyers is often not the answer. Working on your tax resolution case requires intensive effort and follow up which I can provide.